These pieces of broken concrete are 3D scans from actual rubble. There are no materials that kind of match what broken concrete looks like. Just the real photographed material on the actual scanned shapes, making them ideal to add to your photo-realistic ruins or for adding that little bit of extra filler for an outdoor environment.
About the models
This set includes two variants of 10 different chunks of concrete rubble. High poly and a low poly sets. Both low and high poly sets utilize a 2K PBR texture set per object.
A little more detail.
The files you will be downloading are OBJ files, as well as a .blend file including all diffuse, normal, and roughness maps.
How to use (in Blender)
1. From your working scene, click File.
2. Select Link or Append for the Blend or Import for .OBJ
3. Browse to the location where the blend or OBJ file has been saved and click it.
4. Select Objects and double-click the object(s) you want in your scene. Note: This step is not needed when importing the OBJ.
Trouble with these assets?Use any of the contact methods below! A message on my profile is best.
1. Send a message through my profile.
2. Any of the methods listed in the resume section of my website.
This set now includes the raw scan meshes and textures sets in addition to the high and low poly variants.