Beautifully recreated history
Accurately recreated light bulbs from the late 1800s and early 1900s can be a challenge to create. That's why I have spent the time to recreate every aspect of these bulbs with meticulous attention to physical and historical detail.
About the models
Taken from the Antique Light Bulbs set, this collection includes seven popular globe styles in four incandescent filament styles. Each of the nineteen bulbs average 23,000 vertices ensuring that every filament and the threading will look perfect no matter the angle or profile they are observed from. Each is scaled for a standard size socket, making them a perfect fit for any old world scene needing to show off the light sources. Each is ready for it's close up.
A little more detail.
The file you will be downloading is a .blend file including all diffuse, normal, roughness, emission, metalness, and transparency maps. All texture files were procured through one or more of the repositories searched by Textures.One and are licensed under creative commons. Feel free to export them for any use.
How to use
1. From your working scene, click File.
2. Select Link or Append
3. Browse to the location where Antique_Light_Bulbs_Low_Poly.blend has been saved and click it.
4. Select Objects and double-click the bulb(s) you want in your scene.
Trouble with these assets?
Use any of the contact methods below! A message on my profile is best.
1. Send a message through my profile.
2. Any of the methods listed in the resume section of my website.