Beautifully recreated history
Accurately recreated glass doorknobs from the late 1800s and early 1900s can be a challenge to create. That's why I have spent the time to recreate every aspect of these knobs with meticulous attention to physical and historical detail.
About the models
This collection includes high and low poly variants of six popular knob styles in four types of glass (clear, amber, jade, and milk glass). Each of the twenty four knobs are comprised of all quad topology ranging from 1,136 faces on the simplest low poly asset, to 71,296 faces for the most complex of the high poly assets. Each is scaled for a real-world size, making them a perfect fit for any old world scene, especially when used with the Antique Doors set.
A little more detail.
The file you will be downloading is a .blend file including all diffuse, normal, roughness, emission, metalness, and transparency maps. All texture files were procured through one or more of the repositories searched by 3DAssets.One and are licensed under creative commons. Feel free to export them for any use.
How to use
1. From your working scene, click File.
2. Select Link or Append
3. Browse to the location where the blend fie has been saved and click it.
4. Select COLLECTIONS and double-click the collection(s) containing the assets(s) you want in your scene.
Trouble with these assets?
Use any of the contact methods below! A message on my profile is best.
1. Send a message through my profile.
2. Any of the methods listed in the resume section of my website.