Realistic birch trees
This collection of ten realistic birch tree assets is perfect for populating any forest scene, roadside tree line, or lawn in Blender.
Customize those leaves
These are for Blender only! The leaves allow for maximum material customization by keeping them separated from the trunk and branches, as well as maintaining their node based material setup. Geometric complexity strikes a balance between high and low poly, allowing for a wide range of uses.
About the models
Unlike most of my products, this collection does not include high and low poly variants. Poly counts range from 8,000 vertices on the smallest asset, to 40,000 vertices for the largest. Each is scaled for a real-world size.
A little more detail.
The file you will be downloading is a .blend file including all diffuse, normal, and roughness. All texture files not included with the MTree add-on were procured through one or more of the repositories searched by 3DAssets.One and are licensed under creative commons. The leaf material is not baked to allow for customization.
How to use
1. From your working scene, click File.
2. Select Link or Append
3. Browse to the location where the blend fie has been saved and click it.
4. Select COLLECTIONS and double-click the collection(s) containing the assets(s) you want in your scene.
Trouble with these assets?
Use any of the contact methods below! A message on my profile is best.
1. Send a message through my profile.
2. Any of the methods listed in the resume section of my website.