These pieces of splintered and broken roots are 3D scans from real world pieces. These are ideal for your photo-realistic forests, plains, construction sites or for any other outdoor environment needing filler or rubble strewn about.
About the models
This set includes two variants of eleven different chunks of wood rubble in a high poly set, and a low poly set. The low poly variants are all quad topology, while the high poly meshes are triangulated. The low and high poly sets each utilize a single 4K PBR texture set shared with all assets.
A little more detail.
The files you will be downloading are OBJ files, as well as .blend versions including all diffuse, normal, and roughness maps.
How to use (in Blender)
1. From your working scene, click File.
2. Select Link or Append for the Blend or Import for .OBJ
3. Browse to the location where the blend or OBJ file has been saved and click it.
4. Select Objects and double-click the object(s) you want in your scene. Note: This step is not needed when importing the OBJ.
Trouble with these assets?Use any of the contact methods below! A message on my profile is best.
1. Send a message through my profile.
2. Any of the methods listed in the resume section of my website.